Interactive Media UX (IMUX) is a Full Service eCommerce Optimisation Practice and Operator of the SPACE Interactive Media Labs in MediaCityUK, Salford.
- Voice of the User (strategy and delivery)
- Conversion Rate Optimisation Studies
- Independent Expert Asset Reviews
- Usability Testing: desktop, smartphone, tablet, TV, video
- User Experience Strategy
- Moderated Testing & Observation Services
- Eye Tracking
- Market Research
We have 4 labs in total. 3 of the labs are social labs set-up to accommodate 1 to 1 and family/group testing in a comfortable ‘living room’ type environment which are ideal for testing mobile, tablet, web & TV content.
Multiple cameras and microphones record all the interaction & engagement in a secure, sound-proof lab. We have a 4th lab – a 10 bay lab for social gaming and gamification testing. Each lab session is recorded remotely managed by a lab manager to an ingest server in full HD. The files are transferred as mp4 video files at the conclusion of the testing session.
Our clients focus on driving online ecommerce (B2C) performance through a conversion rate optimisation programme which in turn delivers a clear Return on Investment by
- Increasing overall site conversion rates
- Reducing shopping basket abandonment rates
- Reducing checkout funnel abandonment rates
- Increasing average order values
- Increasing average order quantities
- Improving marketing campaign conversion rates
Or in a B2B context, ROI can be measured in terms of time saved, better quality forecasting, and timely completion of tasks, conversion from suspect through prospect to customer.